Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the Isle of Man and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the Isle of Man.
Join us as a Mobile Branch Cashier and Driver
- If you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service along with good banking knowledge, we’d like to hear from you
- We’ll look to you to deliver an exceptional experience to our customers who use our mobile branch banking services
- Crucial to this role will be your ability to complete our mobile branch driver training, which includes driver refresher training
- To be considered for this role, you’ll need to specifically state in your CV that you have the right to live and work in Isle of Man
What you'll do
Our Mobile Branch banking service provides local communities with vital access to branch banking needs. You’ll be acting as the first point of contact to customers in these locations, processing transactions, answering queries and identifying opportunities to help and refer them to specialists across the bank. We’ll also be looking to you to follow safe and secure mobile branch operating processes, making sound health and safety decisions for colleagues and customers using the service.
You’ll also be:
- Processing all customer branching transactions and making sure that customer records are up to date with the any outcomes and actions
- Developing relationships with customers to understand and meet their needs and using your knowledge to explain the benefits of our products and services
- Building and maintaining a thorough understanding of the local community, community hubs and key stakeholders
The skills you'll need
You’ll need to be over 21 to drive one of our Mobile Branch vehicles, and hold a valid driving licence. You’ll ideally already have a category C1 license, but if you don't we'll provide comprehensive training and cover the cost. It would also be an advantage if you already hold a Driver Certificate of Professional Competence.
We’re looking for someone with a flair for excellent customer service and a desire to exceed expectations. You’ll have an understanding of banking sales and service processes along with knowledge of internal and external regulatory, operational, credit and control procedures.
Additionally, you’ll need:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to explain our products and their benefits in a meaningful way
- Completion of mobile branch driver training, including driver refresher training
- The ability to work independently and on your own initiative