Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Customer Service & Operations Analyst
- We’ll look to you to deliver successful outcomes for your customers by investigating their queries and understanding their needs
- You’ll be liaising with customers and businesses to accurately collect information in order to solve their queries
- You’ll be able to showcase your knowledge and enthusiasm as you deal with a variety of different customers on a daily basis
- This senior analyst level role will cover a shift pattern of 9 hours between 11am -10pm
What you'll do
As a Customer Service & Operations Analyst, you’ll be responding to queries from customers promptly and tactfully within our SLAs. We’re looking for someone with strong interpersonal skills to listen to our customers, develop relationships with them and maintain an understanding of their needs at all times.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Authorising and investigating all transactions to our KPIs
- Collecting and analysing the required information from the customers and businesses
- Reviewing processes which could be automated or enhanced to improve the customer and business experience
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with at least three years' relevant experience with basic knowledge of payments, swift, reconciliations and investigation processes. In order to excel in this role, you’ll have strong customer service abilities along with customer and industry knowledge. You’ll also work well in a fast-paced environment and have good organisational skills to deliver to deadlines.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- An awareness of changes in trends, policies and regulations
- An understanding of our industry and its customers
- Experience of managing stakeholder relationships