Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Data & Analytics Manager
- This is an opportunity to take on a leadership role in a cutting edge Data & Analytics team that puts the customer at the heart of everything it does
- We’ll look to you to lead and deliver complex data driven solutions which support changing business demand and deliver the best outcome for the customer
- You’ll be honing your strategic talents and gaining valuable leadership experience in a dynamic area of our business
What you'll do
As Data & Analytics Manager, you'll be leading and developing a team of analysts tasked with delivering practical and valuable customer strategies and solutions that drive improved customer outcomes. You'll proactively recommend improvement opportunities to your stakeholders, embedding a customer focused approach to analytics and the delivery of simple and effective solutions to complex problems.
Day-to-day, you’ll also be:
- Setting and embedding the strategic vision for the adoption of new and emerging data solutions across the team
- Building stakeholder relationships from across multiple franchises and functions, as well as with peers from across the data and analytics community
- Challenging senior stakeholders to make sure data and analytics is embedded in everyday decision making
- Presenting analytical insight with clarity and conveying complex technical information in a way your audience can clearly understand
- Driving better customer outcomes by ensuring and enabling access to data across the full customer journey
The skills you'll need
We're looking for a people manager and data and analytics professional, who can really hit the ground running. You'll be able to draw on your previous leadership experience, and use your analytic skills and understanding of data and tools to provide effective solutions to complex problems.
You'll also demonstrate:
- Strong experience in analytics and reporting, with proficiency in its core tools
- Specialist knowledge in data management to support analytics
- A proven track record of senior stakeholder management and engagement
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.