Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the Isle of Man and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the Isle of Man.
Join us as a Customer Service & Operations Analyst in Anti-money Laundering
- Working with a supportive and collaborative team, you’ll be helping us with anti-money laundering (AML) activities
- You’ll be investigating queries, supporting business processes and procedures, and understanding the needs of our customers and the business
- This role offers great career development opportunities with relevant training programmes and exposure for you and your work
- If you don’t currently live in Isle of Man, to be considered for this role you’ll need to specifically state in your CV that you have the right to live and work here
What you'll do
Joining a specialist AML team, you’ll be working together to deliver the most successful outcomes to protect the business and our customers. You’ll respond to business queries and process, authorise and investigate transactions, while accurately collecting all the information needed to do this on time and to a high standard.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Accurately investigating your queries, raising with relevant parties, and escalating where needed
- Making sure processing is performed accurately and within an agreed turn-around time
- Participating in initiatives that help improve our customer service, processes and procedures
- Reviewing processing errors and customer complaints to help identify trends and training needs
The skills you'll need
You’ll already have knowledge and experience of working with AML processes and procedures, alongside an awareness of up to date trends, policies and regulations. You’ll also be able to work accurately, to deadlines and with high levels of attention to detail.
We’ll also be looking for you to demonstrate:
- An understanding of the financial services industry and our customers
- Knowledge of our products, processes and banking systems
- Good written and spoken communication skills