Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the Isle of Man and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the Isle of Man.
Join us as an Investigations Team Leader
- If you have good team leadership experience, this is a chance to take on a role with responsibility and exposure to internal and external stakeholders
- We’ll look to you to understand and drive the performance of the team, with solid budgeting and financial management of targets
- You'll deliver improvements in productivity, efficiency and service performance by coaching, inspiring and developing your people
- If you don’t currently live in the Isle of Man, you’ll need to specifically state in your CV that you have the right to live and work here to be considered for this role
What you'll do
As a Team Leader, you'll be delivering successful customer and business outcomes by making sure that your unit is efficiently planned. We’ll look to you to focus on optimising capacity and managing operational escalations, disputes and risks. You’ll be working to really understand what our customers need and actively reviewing performance targets and helping the team to identify trends and address areas of improvement.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading process re-engineering and automation initiatives, collaborating with support functions to do so
- Ensuring the engagement and development of colleagues, making sure that a plan in place for training and accreditation
- Making sure that SLAs are achieved, using resources optimally and reducing costs where possible
- Approving and maintaining up-to-date process documents, contributing to the definition of performance targets, measurement and the reporting of critical MI to enable the right decision making
- Delivering cost effective measures within the team and contribute to simplifying the organisation
People management is at the heart of this role, so we'll look to you to line manage others.
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with good people management skills, with the ability to successfully engage and motivate teams to success. Alongside this, you’ll have an understanding of people processes and policies. We’ll also expect you to have the ability to review processes with an analytical mind-set and maintain a focus on continuous improvement.
You’ll also need:
- Experience of working in a financial services environment, with knowledge of the industry and its customers
- Some knowledge of our products, processes and banking systems
- An understanding of risk, compliance and legal issues in different jurisdictions