Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Senior Delivery Manager.
- This is an opportunity for a dynamic and driven Project/Programme/Portfolio Manager to join us to help deliver our goals on time, within budget and to the highest quality
- You’ll be joining an innovative and inclusive culture where you’ll have access to fantastic development opportunities
- Hone your existing project, programme, portfolio and business change management skills and advance your career in this exciting, fast paced role
What you'll do
In your new role, you’ll work with Product, Business and Technology stakeholders to understand their objectives and help craft roadmaps to deliver their technology priorities. You’ll drive project teams through the end to end project lifecycle, managing internal and external partners to deliver our goals successfully.
As a manager, it’ll be your responsibility to empower and lead the team through the project lifecycle, set team member objectives, and carry out regular individual assessments and formal appraisals. As a leader, it will be your responsibility to find better ways of delivering, to help drive our continuous improvement agenda.
- Prepare, manage and provide reporting on all project plans, controls and resource plans.
- Identify, track, manage and mitigate any project risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
- Lead and define the production of initiation documents and make sure that the solution clearly supports and is aligned to our strategic goals
- Track and report project costs and make sure that the project is completed in allotted budgets
- Make sure that all project deliverables satisfy the requirements and that they adhere to the agreed governance framework
- Make sure that activities are in place to adequately prepare the business and engage all the appropriate stakeholders effectively to enable change to be implemented and handed over.
The skills you'll need
You’ll need to hold an appropriate project management qualification, as well as experience in change management. You should also have experience of delivering strategic projects that support a business strategy and its growth agenda
- Experience of delivering complex and varied technology projects and business change initiatives.
- Experience of building applications for systems and delivery using waterfall and agile project methodologies
- Experience of managing external partners
- Knowledge of flexible working environments and strategies
- Strong organisation skills and astute attention to detail
- Experience of working in the payments or financial sector would be helpful.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.