Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in Poland and as such all normal working days must be carried out in Poland.
Join us as an Anti-Money Laundering Contact Analyst
- In this critical role, you’ll be engaging with our customers to gather the necessary information for case reviews
- While presenting in-depth anti-money laundering (AML) process knowledge, you’ll accurately and compliantly complete processes and procedures
- You’ll be part of a collaborative and supportive team, where you’ll have the opportunity to further develop your specialist knowledge and skills
What you’ll do
In your new role, you’ll be delivering successful customer and business outcomes and services, by processing, authorising and investigating all available data. You’ll keep in line with key targets and service level agreements and maintain high levels of accuracy when collecting the required information from customers and the business.
Additionally, you’ll be:
- Helping to gather the necessary information for case completion by interacting with customers
- Accurately capturing customer details and performing validation and security checks as required
- Supporting process training and knowledge and sharing within the team
- Proactively reviewing procedures to identify improvements
- Capturing and collating MI according to recognised processes and practices
The skills you’ll need
You’ll need to have previous experience of AML and know your customer, and a recognised qualification or certification would be an advantage. You’ll be educated to degree level, ideally in banking, economics or finance, and it would also be ideal if you have experience in a customer contact role.
We’ll also expect you to have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Knowledge of compliance and AML policies, procedures and principled conduct
- Knowledge of AML and client screening applications and bank systems
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including Excel