Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in Poland and as such all normal working days must be carried out in Poland.
Join us as a Data & Analytics Manager
- This is an opportunity to take on a leadership role in a cutting edge data and analytics team that puts the customer at the heart of everything it does
- We’ll look to you to oversee and lead complex data-driven solutions which support changing business demand and deliver the best outcome for the customer
- You’ll be gaining valuable leadership experience in a department with a well-established innovation culture and access to market leading analytics tools
What you’ll do
As Data & Analytics Manager, you'll be leading and developing a team of analysts tasked with delivering practical and valuable customer strategies and solutions that drive improved customer outcomes.
You'll drive and recommend improvement opportunities to your stakeholders, embedding a customer-focused approach to analytics and the delivery of simple and effective solutions to complex problems.
Day-to-day you’ll be:
- Setting and embedding the strategic vision for the adoption of new and emerging data solutions across the team
- Building stakeholder relationships from across multiple franchises and functions, as well as with peers from across the data and analytics community
- Challenging senior stakeholders to make sure data and analytics are embedded in everyday decision making
- Overseeing and presenting analytical insights with clarity and conveying complex technical information in a way your audience can clearly understand
- Driving better customer outcomes by ensuring and enabling access to data across the full customer journey
The skills you’ll need
We're looking for a data and analytics professional who can draw on their previous leadership experience, analytic skills and understanding of data and tools to provide effective solutions to complex problems.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Specialist knowledge in data management to support analytics
- A proven track record of senior stakeholder management, engagement, collaboration, and requirements analysis skills.
- Excellent leadership, thought leadership, strategic thinking, and management skills
- Experience in business intelligence tooling, platforming, concepts, and benefits cases, such as Tableau
- Great organisation and planning and controls experience