Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in Poland and as such all normal working days must be carried out in Poland.
Join us as a Data & Analytics Analyst
- Take on a new challenge by helping us shape the future of our business in a department with a well-established innovation culture and access to market leading data and analytics tools
- You’ll be helping to manage the analysis of complex data to identify business issues and opportunities, and to support the delivery of high-quality business solutions
- This is your opportunity to progress your career and build new skills while engaging with the latest ideas and technologies in data analytics
What you’ll do
As a Data & Analytics Analyst, you’ll be planning and providing high-quality analytical input to support the implementation of innovative processes and problem resolutions. You’ll also be documenting business and data requirements to make sure they’re in line with key strategic principles.
We’ll look to you to interrogate, interpret, and visualise large volumes of data to identify, support and challenge business opportunities and find solutions.
You’ll also be:
- Performing data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing, and analysis
- Conducting and supporting options analysis, identifying the most appropriate solution
- Helping to maintain full traceability and linkage of business requirements of analytic outputs
- Seeking opportunities to challenge and improve current business processes, ensuring the best result for the customer
- Creating and executing quality assurance at various stages of the project to validate the analysis and to maintain data quality, identify data inconsistencies, and resolve as needed
The skills you’ll need
You’ll need an understanding of business analysis tools and techniques, along with excellent communication and influencing skills that are tailored to a specific audience. Additionally, you’ll possess core technical skills.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities with data knowledge and preparation capability to support analytics
- A keen eye for detail in your work with a risk-free based approach and controls focus
- Experience in business intelligence tooling, platforming, concepts, and benefits cases, such as Tableau
- Excellent organisation, planning and control skills
- Fantastic stakeholder management, engagement, collaboration, and requirement analysis skills