Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as an Audit Manager
- You’ll supervise the audit engagement team and support them through coaching to help them see their potential
- You can expect to enjoy an engaging and fast-paced environment, as well as considerable stakeholder interaction
- You’ll support the delivery of a flexible and risk-based audit plan that addresses regulatory requirements, provides independent assurance and opinions with impact
What you'll do
As an Audit Manager, you’ll be an ambassador for internal audit, demonstrating professional behaviours and helping to build on the reputation and integrity of the function.
Your role will also involve:
- Providing quality, efficient and effective assurance and influencing business managers to improve controls
- Leading and coaching your audit team as they deliver audit engagements and making sure they're delivered within budget and on time
- Leveraging audit methodology and tools
- Managing key stakeholders throughout audit engagements, ensuring a good understanding of business risks and an open and effective discussion on key risk
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you’ll be an experienced internal auditor, with experience of leading audits, or risk manager and have thorough grounding in risk management principles and a meticulously investigative approach.
It would be beneficial for you to also have knowledge around Supply Chain, Internal Service Management, Operational Continuity in Resolution and Property Services but not essential.
You’ll also need:
- The ability to demonstrate leading a team in delivering projects while keeping a firm hand on budget, schedule, and quality
- A proactive approach towards identifying, developing and promoting talent
- The ability to support and supervise a team through coaching, feedback, and development
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.