Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Supply Chain Delivery Manager
- We’ll look to you to give us a competitive advantage and improve our customer experience
- You’ll be leading, developing and delivering innovative supply chain solutions that align with our cost and risk appetite expectations
- As a key member of our team, you’ll enjoy extensive collaboration and can expect great visibility for you and your work
- We can offer you a salary between £42,400.00 - £53,000.00 (with flexibility dependant on experience) +10% Pension funding, 10% Benefit funding and 30 days holiday.
- This role is classed as remote first, so you’ll predominantly work from home and come into your local hub office 2/3 days per fortnight
What you'll do
As a Supply Chain Delivery Manager, you’ll be leading, developing and implementing joined-up, global procurement and supply chain strategies and solutions that incorporate the full contract life cycle across multiple spend categories, geographies, and business areas.
You’ll also be shaping and executing the development and management of our supply base in line with our strategy, including owning and developing key strategic suppliers on behalf of the bank, identifying potential new suppliers and managing and improving supplier performance.
In addition to this, you’ll be:
- Delivering proactive plans and prioritising all available resource to ensure efficient delivery and management of the supply base in line with our objectives
- Undertaking contract and financial signing authority in line with published delegated levels of authority and regional variations
- Developing, building and leading strong networks across the supply market and other external organisations, including competitors, and developing deep insights and analysis
- Developing category strategies with stakeholders and delivering an excellent supply chain service to those stakeholders
- Developing and building a deep understanding of the franchises, functions and business areas relevant to the successful supply chain strategy, and designing and delivering solutions that meet and challenge their requirements
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you’ll need commodity and supply chain market knowledge, across a variety of supply chain categories with a demonstrable track record of success in implementation. You’ll be educated to a degree level or equivalent, and you’ll have experience of leading strategic and business critical supplier relationships and contracts to deliver sustainable improvements.
You'll need experience of working across multiple spend categories, including but not limited to technology, and customer benefits
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Knowledge of contract law and legal knowledge relevant to supply chain
- Experience of applying supply chain skills and techniques to positively disrupt business strategy and outcomes
- A proven track record in taking ownership for resolving issues within a supply chain services environment
- Experience in the end to end supply chain life cycle including; strategy development, strategic sourcing, supplier selection process, contract negotiation, onboarding and ongoing contract and supplier relationship management
- Experience in cost, financial management and Agile ways of working
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.