Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Risk Reporting Associate
- In this key role, you’ll ensure the timely and correct reporting of risk exposures, limits, utilisations and critical controls
- You’ll be seen as an integral part of your team, as you make sure team members are engaging effectively with global teams
- Hone your communication and collaboration skills, as you’ll have the opportunity to broaden your network across the bank
- This role is available at associate level
What you'll do
As a Risk Reporting Associate, you’ll be delivering high quality risk reports and controls output. We’ll look to you to drive and lead strategic projects, contribute to relevant policies and collaborate across the bank to ensure improvements to analysis and related commentary.
You’ll also be:
- Making sure that timelines and expectations are regularly communicated to report recipients
- Embedding your department’s people plan in order to connect colleagues to the wider risk community, achieve our business objectives and to attract, retain and develop talent
- Ensuring adherence to reporting standards
- Coordinating risk and control assurance, SOX controls and audit
- Managing employee engagement initiatives, rewards and recognition activities for the team
The skills you'll need
You’ll need to have a post graduate diploma in Finance, Engineering or Science, and if you have a CFA or FRM certification, level 2 or 3, this would be an advantage.
Crucial to your success in this role will be your strong analytical skills, and your ability to efficiently interrogate, manipulate, analyse and validate large volumes of data with the aim of delivering meaningful MI and valuable insights into key risk drivers and their impact on the bank.
We’ll also expect:
- A strong understanding of risk metrics and traded products
- Good business writing ability, to enable successful communication of complex material to a wide audience
- The ability to use Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
- Experience in handling controls, SOX controls and audit and risk and control assurance
- Excellent communication skills