Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Service Delivery Analyst
- If you’re passionate about service, with an eye for detail, we have an opportunity for you to help drive bank-wide service stability
- You’ll be contributing to the diligent and high-quality delivery of a technology service management area of your specialist knowledge
- This challenging role will offer you professional stretch and development and the opportunity to make a positive impact from the outset
What you'll do
You’ll play a crucial role in providing excellent service through the delivery of one or more technology service management disciplines, at a high level of complexity and criticality. You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate, communicate, and influence stakeholders at all levels across the bank and externally in your technology service management area. All the while you’ll be supporting better collaborative working practices by looking at the end-to-end flow across services and customer journeys.
We’ll also look to you to:
- Proactively deliver at pace when recovering or protecting service, acting with thoroughness when considering the risk to service
- Undertake and deliver technical and operational support for relevant services, activities and processes in support of bank-wide service stability, picking up complex scenarios
- Work collaboratively with colleagues by sharing expertise of existing processes and procedures, to enable an environment of continuous improvement
- Work within a safe environment culture, and look to innovate and use fast feedback loops to translate improvement opportunities into practical outcomes
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for a capable communicator, who has knowledge of one or more technology service management disciplines. You’ll also need an understanding of Agile and DevOps practices spanning value stream, portfolio, platform and feature team levels.
Additionally, we’ll be looking for:
- Technical knowledge, including platform, technology, products and domains
- Knowledge of relevant industry standard toolsets and processes to drive up customer service within an IT environment
- The ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to colleagues up to management level
- Good collaboration and stakeholder management skills