Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Mobile Experience Manager
- You‘ll be managing the delivery of change to digital channels from inception through to post-live validation and monitoring; making sure that the brand, customer experience and impacts on engagement are considered at every stage
- Through the planning and running of delivery activities in a timely manner to support the implementation of new releases across digital platforms you will support our vision and purpose
- This is an opportunity for you to develop your knowledge and skills in an environment that offers a real investment in your development
- We're offering a salary range of £35,403 - £41,650 - £49,980 for this role
What you'll do
As Mobile Experience Manager, you’ll be planning, running and delivering new experiences, propositions and capabilities, which align to the vision, across Digital channels to required time, quality and within risk appetite.
Day-to-day you’ll be:
- Planning, running and delivering all components of Digital releases, working with the required stakeholders and delivery partners to prepare activities supporting development, testing, implementation and post-live phases
- Planning the release train including plans and estimation, management of interdependencies, cross-team synchronisation and making sure that the teams have a clear understanding of how their work helps the customer
- Responsible for completing required governance activities associated with each Digital Release in collaboration with Technology team and Product Owners, including Change Risk Reviews, Product risk assessments, all release documentation and readiness reviews.
- Making sure that relevant compliance, conduct, control and risk policies are followed by the team
The skills you'll need
It’s important that you hold the ability to define and implement strategic direction for the future customer. In addition to this, you’ll be able to provide expertise in digital channels, including mobile and online as well as digital propositions.
You’ll also have:
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and experience in business change delivery
- Knowledge of our Technology systems and processes, including use of Jira/Confluence, Adobe
- Experience in using design methodology to execute strategic propositions
- The ability to demonstrate creative thinking
- The ability to manage a number of concurrent tasks related to delivery of Mobile releases in a fast paced environment to time and quality
- The ability to adapt to quickly changing environments, learn at pace, and encourage confidence in others to do the same
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.