Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Commercial Complaint Handler
Working with a supportive and collaborative team, you’ll be helping us with complaints related activities
You’ll be investigating queries, supporting business processes and procedures, and understanding the needs of our customers and the business
This role offers great career development opportunities with relevant training programmes and exposure for you and your work
This role will be predominately remote working, so you can expect to be working at home for the majority of your time with 1-2 days per month in your nearest office
The salary range for this role is £23,800-£28,000 per annum
What you'll do
Joining a specialist Complaints team, you’ll be working together to deliver the most successful outcomes for the business and our customers. You’ll respond to customer queries and process, authorise and investigate transactions, while accurately collecting all the information needed to do this on time and to a high standard.
As you continue to develop in your role, you’ll support with process training and knowledge sharing across your team, working together towards success.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Accurately investigating your queries, raising with relevant parties, and escalating where needed
- Making sure processing is performed accurately and within an agreed turn-around time
- Participating in initiatives that help improve our customer service, processes and procedures
- Reviewing processing errors and customer complaints to help identify trends and training needs
The skills you'll need
You’ll already have knowledge and experience of working with complaints processes and procedures, alongside an awareness of up to date trends, policies and regulations. You’ll also be able to work accurately, to deadlines and with high levels of attention to detail.
We’ll also be looking for you to demonstrate:
- An understanding of the financial services industry and our customers
- Knowledge of our products, processes and banking systems
- Good written and verbal communication skills
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.