Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in Poland and as such all normal working days must be carried out in Poland.
Join us as a Valuation Analyst
- If you’re highly numerate and ready to advance your career in finance, this could be your ideal opportunity
- You’ll be collaborating with your team to deliver complex financial instrument valuations and reporting
- It’s a unique opportunity to develop specialist knowledge in valuation control and highly desirable programming skills
What you'll do
As a Valuation Analyst, you’ll collaborate with your team to calculate complex financial instrument valuations and reporting. You’ll support your stakeholders to prepare detailed reports that outline our valuation control figures too, ahead of their submission to the Prudential Regulation Authority on a quarterly basis.
Day to day, you’ll be:
- Calculating the fair value of financial instruments, prudent value (PruVal) and additional value adjustments, and bid-offer spreads
- Reviewing, enhancing and testing our valuation control systems
- Helping to develop and implement valuation control systems, tools and MI reporting
- Preparing feasibility studies for valuation control initiatives
The skills you'll need
You’ll need an understanding of basic financial instruments and derivatives to thrive in this role.
And you’ll bring:
- Good numeracy skills
- Communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Attention to detail
- A proactive and collaborative approach
- The ability to coach junior members of your team