Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Phone Business Development Manager, Mortgages
- You’ll be acting as a phone business development manager for a panel of brokers within the business development manager sales team and working with the marketing teams on our growth strategy
- We’ll look to you to develop productive relationships with brokers to make sure they understand the business proposition and deliver fit for purpose client solutions
- You’ll have a pivotal role as you support the development of the bank and grow accounts to meet our needs and strategy
What you'll do
In this key role, you’ll be providing our customers with an excellent service by growing and meeting their needs. As a Phone Business Development Manager, you’ll make sure that our business goals are met in line with our vision and values.
Your day-to-day will also include:
- Handling concerns and complaints at the first point of contact
- Delivering good customer outcomes at every interaction
- Building a strong network of internal stakeholders and support your peers
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with knowledge of the mortgage market and sales experience to join us in this role. With your strong time and diary management skills, you’ll be comfortable delivering and exceeding customer expectations.
It would be desirable for you to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of technology platforms such as GMS and CRM
- A CeMAP qualification
- Knowledge of the broker mortgage market
We're offering a salary range of £30,175 - £35,500 - £42,600 for this role, dependent upon experience
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.