Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as an Assistant Relationship Manager - Hybrid Role
- Joining us in Commercial Banking, we’ll look to you to put our customers at the heart of everything you do as you deliver high quality interactions and experiences
- You’ll be providing vital administration support to your team, and establishing and building relationships with prospective customers
- Hone your existing relationship management skills and advance your career in this exciting, fast paced role
- A flexible location applies to this vacancy and the successful candidate can be based anywhere in the Dorset area
What you'll do
As an Assistant Relationship Manager, you’ll be working with managers to achieve business wins, through developing and managing portfolios. By maintaining and updating the records of commercial banking clients, you’ll be making sure that customer satisfaction and service levels are maintained, and bad debts are kept to a minimum.
As you develop into your role, you’ll be sharing best practices and coaching less experienced people in your team.
You’ll also be:
- Resolving any client queries in an accurate and timely manner
- Assisting in the client take-on process and making sure all new client documentation is raised accurately
- Managing the effective chasing and logging of returns
- Making sure that audited and managed accounts are received and analysed on time
- Supporting the team to achieve the targeted income growth objectives
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have specific knowledge and experience of commercial banking. If you have bookkeeping and accountancy experience, this would be a great advantage, but crucially, you’ll have a strong sense of customer service awareness.
You’ll also be expected to have:
- Technical knowledge of all relevant products
- Good numeracy skills with an eye for detail
- Strong risk awareness
- The ability to work as part of a team
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.