Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Transaction Monitoring (TM) Product Analyst in the Transaction Monitoring Data & Innovation Team
- In your new role, you’ll be using your knowledge of anti-money laundering (AML) to analyse, assess and deliver data quality and TM solution design enhancements and support strategic and innovation-based initiatives
- You’ll be seen as a subject matter expert as you build strong relationships with colleagues in your function
- This is a great opportunity to hone your collaboration and communication skills, as you’ll be managing internal and external stakeholder relationships
What you'll do
In this key role, you’ll be facilitating the development of new ideas which will shape the project management of change initiatives and drive improvements. We’ll look to you to help embed any AML regulatory changes affecting our systems and processes. In working to understand any changes, you’ll translate these into business processes, gathering supporting documentation in order to effectively communicate to stakeholders.
You’ll also be:
- Working with a range of internal and external stakeholders to make sure project deliverables remain on track
- Analysing how changes to the business operating model will impact existing procedures
- Updating technical and system documentation in-line with any changes
- Gathering and maintaining business critical data to make sure assurance and compliance objectives are met
- Producing relevant policy related reports and data
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with knowledge and experience of AML, with a good understanding of technology governance. You’ll have strong knowledge of process management and products, alongside expertise in regulatory, system, process, product and customer proposition impacts.
We’ll also expect you to have:
- An understanding of business analysis tools and methodologies with the ability to develop business and technical architectures
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- An awareness of regulatory frameworks and specialist systems
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.