Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Transaction Monitoring (TM) Product Manager in the TM Data & Innovation Team
- As a specialist in Anti-Money Laundering (AML), you’ll be designing and driving successful outcomes around data quality, TM solution design enhancements and support strategic and innovation-based initiatives
- You’ll be seen as a subject matter expert and consultant, enabling the design of architecture, business processes, tech and data solutions
- This is a high profile role, where you’ll be exposed to stakeholders across the business as you represent the function on specialist working parties
What you'll do
Focusing on AML related matters, you’ll be managing key initiatives based on regulatory changes affecting systems, processes, customer experience and proposition. You’ll manage complex stakeholder relationships, internally and externally, making sure that delivery remains in-line with operational, customer and business needs. We’ll then look to you to translate business requirements into functional designs.
You’ll also be:
- Leading the analysis on how changes to the business operating model will impact existing procedures and driving recommendations
- Making sure that changes to systems are successful, including providing business system support and managing communications
- Collaborating with and influencing technology partners to drive system improvements and resolve defects or incidents
- Gathering and maintaining critical MI to help meet assurance and compliance objectives
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have experience of working in AML and a strong knowledge of related regulations and procedures. We’ll look for you to have a wide understanding of supply chain services governance, along with previous experience in a supply chain management leadership role.
You’ll also need:
- Knowledge of operations such as process management and products technology governance
- The ability to develop business and technical architectures
- A background in project management methodologies and project documentation
- Strong knowledge of business requirements and emerging supply chain thinking
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.