Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Senior Auditor, NWM Front Office
- If you have excellent analytical skills and a keen eye for detail, this could be your ideal role in our industry leading Audit function
- In this key role, you’ll be contributing to independent audit engagement assurance by undertaking allocated tasks within the engagement life cycle
- This is a fast paced and varied role which will enable you to build your network at the bank, by collaborating with a broad range of stakeholders and senior employees
What you’ll do
As a Senior Auditor, we’ll look to you to provide quality, efficient and effective assurance and influence business managers to improve control as part of a digital and data-driven organisation. You’ll be assessing risks and controls and carrying out testing, as well as contributing to assurance planning and undertaking effective process mapping.
You’ll also be:
- Analysing MI and reviewing risk information to identify key business risks and contribute to continuous monitoring
- Producing effective audit engagement reports and opinions which influence our business managers to ensure they lead in a risk conscious way
- Engaging with stakeholders throughout engagements, making sure they understand business risks by having open and effective conversations on key risks
- Coaching auditors and supporting them to realise their potential on the engagement
The skills you’ll need
To join us in this role you'll need audit experience or experience of working in a risk management/assurance role with a strong understanding of the principles of good risk management.
You should also have experience or knowledge of Investment Banking/Trading/Capital Markets or Front Office.
You’ll also need:
- A thorough grounding in monitoring and testing effective controls
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to assess and prioritise data effectively, quickly establishing what’s important
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Great communication skills, with the ability to translate concepts in a clear and concise way
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.