Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Mortgage Customer Service Agent
- You’ll have the opportunity to spend a significant part of your role working from home with our hybrid ways of working, coming into the office at times so you can connect and learn with your colleagues. We will also provide you the full working from home equipment.
- We’ll look to you to deliver excellent service to our customers, always keeping their needs and financial goals in mind
- You’ll be educating customers in the different ways they can do their banking and supporting them in choosing the options that work best for them
- We’re looking for a detail-orientated individual to complete processes and procedures, while providing the customer with a seamless experience
What you'll do
In this role, you’ll be applying your customer service expertise when dealing with and referring customer queries. You’ll make a real difference to our existing customers, supporting them with their everyday banking needs.
By listening to and engaging with our customers, you’ll:
- Build great rapport over the phone, accurately identifying their needs and providing great customer service
- Connect with internal teams and third parties to support the smooth progression of our customers’ mortgage requests
- Improve processes and procedures to maximise customer satisfaction and efficiency
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of our customer service processes to ensure we always provide great customer outcomes
The skills you'll need
To join us in this role, you’ll have experience of working in customer service and delivering to deadlines. You’ll also be able to creatively solve problems while remaining within our risk appetite.
You should have attention to detail in order to identify exactly what our customers need, as well as strong listening skills. You’ll also need the determination to go the extra mile for our customers everyday, to provide a truly individual and personal service.
We’re also looking for you to demonstrate:
- The ability to prioritise work and achieve quality results while maintaining high levels of detail
- Good numerical and organisational skills
- Ability to work to regulatory requirements and data protection standards
What else you need to know
You’ll need to be flexible and able to commit to working a rotating shift pattern, your normal hours of work will be between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday, and 1 in 5 Saturdays 9am - 2pm
You'll enjoy a comprehensive structured training programme and on-going coaching and support to enhance your development.
Parking is available onsite
How we'll reward you
Salary: £22,410 per year
You’ll join on a competitive salary of £22,410 (pro rata for hours worked). In addition, you’ll receive a contribution to help you save for retirement. You can choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle benefits through NatWest group benefits, our fully flexible reward programme.
You will have a generous holiday entitlement of 33 days. (pro rata for hours worked) – you may be required to work bank holidays. Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.