Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Customer Service & Operations Analyst in Anti-Money Laundering
- Working with a supportive and collaborative team, you’ll be helping us with anti-money laundering (AML) activities
- You’ll be investigating queries, supporting business processes and procedures, and understanding the needs of our customers and the business
- This role offers great career development opportunities with relevant training programmes and exposure for you and your work
What you'll do
Joining a specialist AML team, you’ll be working together to deliver the most successful outcomes for the business and our customers. You’ll respond to customer queries and process, authorise and investigate transactions, while accurately collecting all the information needed to do this on time and to a high standard.
As you continue to develop in your role, you’ll also deputise for and support your manager with work allocation, process training and supporting others in your team by sharing your knowledge.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Accurately investigating your queries, raising with relevant parties, and escalating where needed
- Making sure processing is performed accurately and within an agreed turn-around time
- Participating in initiatives that help improve our customer service, processes and procedures
- Reviewing processing errors and customer complaints to help identify trends and training needs
The skills you'll need
You’ll already have knowledge and experience of working with AML processes and procedures, alongside an awareness of up to date trends, policies and regulations. You’ll also be able to work accurately, to deadlines and with high levels of attention to detail.
We’ll also be looking for you to demonstrate:
- An understanding of the financial services industry and our customers
- Knowledge of our products, processes and banking systems
- Good written and spoken communication skills
What else you need to know
- You’ll need to be flexible and able to commit to working an alternate week shift pattern, Monday to Friday, 8.30am- 4:30pm/10.00am-6:00pm
- We offer a Hybrid way of working where you’ll be based in our Rotherham office for a minimum of 2 days per week, with the rest of your time working from home. Working from home equipment will be provided
- Start date will be 3/1/2023
- You'll enjoy a comprehensive structured training programme and on-going coaching and support to enhance your development.
How we’ll reward you
£22,410 per year (pro rata for hours worked)
You’ll join on a competitive salary of £22,410 and in addition, you’ll receive a contribution to help you save for retirement.
You can choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle benefits through NatWest Group Benefits, our fully flexible reward programme.
You’ll have a generous holiday entitlement of 33 days. (Pro rata for hours worked) – you may be required to work bank holidays. Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.