Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in Italy and as such all normal working days must be carried out in Italy.
- To be eligible for our NatWest Markets graduate programme in Milan you’ll need to hold, or be on course to achieving a degree classification of at least 100 (or equivalent) in your bachelor’s degree. A finance related degree isn’t essential, but we’ll expect you to demonstrate an interest in finance and capital markets, for example through internships or university lectures.
- You’ll need to be fluent in both Italian and English
- You’ll need to have strong analytical and communication skills.
- A strong interest in developing a client-facing career in corporate finance
- A strong team ethic, enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial approach to your work
- The ability to adapt well to a rapidly changing business environment, an innovative streak, and a strong desire to succeed
About the programme
You’ll be working as an Analyst in our NatWest Market’s Milan office within Financial Institutions Advisory team. Working with senior leaders early on in your placement, we’ll give you the tools and support you’ll need to make a real impact to the team around you.
You’ll have the chance to gain exposure to NatWest Markets’ full suite of products, and work for or interact with a range of teams across the bank including Debt Capital Markets, Loan Markets, Corporate and FI Advisory, Syndicate, Sustainable Finance, Rates and FX, and Transaction Services.
Working with senior leaders early on in your placement, we’ll give you the tools and support you need to make a real impact to the team around you.
For Financial Institutions Advisory you’ll:
- Cover clients across EEA
- Support the origination and provision of fee-based advisory services to our customers in relation to disposal, acquisition or risk management of businesses or portfolios of financial assets
- Have the opportunity to work closely with both internal and external stakeholders while making a real impact with your work
About the business area
Our focus is on what matters most to our customers, and what we do best; providing financing, risk management and trading solutions in Europe, Asia and the US. We aim to be the partner of choice for our NatWest Group customers and their financial markets needs.
Please note applications will need to be submitted in English. Please include a CV and covering letter on a single document.
Applications for this programme will be open until we receive enough applications to complete our hiring. When that happens, we’ll close the programme to new applications. It’s important to take the time to make sure you’re making the right decision about the programme you want to apply for (you can only apply for one Graduate programme) but please complete your application as soon as you can to make sure you don’t miss out.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.