Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
NatWest Markets - Front Office Internship Programme
- To be eligible for our NatWest Markets Front Office Internship programme, you’ll need to be in your penultimate year of study and be on course to achieving, at least a 3.4 GPA or a 2:1 (or equivalent) in your degree.
- We’re looking for passionate people, and innovative thinkers with the drive to succeed.
- As an Intern, you’ll be sitting with a number of different teams during your time with us, and you’ll learn a mix of practical knowledge and technical market skills.
About the programme
Our summer internship will give you first-hand experience of the work we do in NatWest Markets. You’ll be supporting us to develop leading-edge, innovative solutions to serve our customers in the best way we can.
We’ll reward you with a starting salary of £45,000 pro rata.
This internship is a great opportunity to:
- Develop your existing skills, and build some new ones
- Meet new people and develop your professional network
- Deepen your understanding of our business
- Experience our team culture and values
- Gain valuable career experience, which will inspire your future career choices
For us, it’s about finding talented and innovative people who will make a difference to our business in the long term. That’s why if you complete the internship successfully and enjoy your experience, there could be a place available for you on our 2024 NatWest Markets Graduate Programme.
About the business area
We focus on what we do best and what matters most to our customers, our Front Office business is customer oriented and organised into 3 areas: Capital Markets, Customer Sales and Trading. Our key areas of focus are Rates, FX and Investment Grade/High Yields Credit businesses.
We’re a growing business that values entrepreneurship and innovation. You’ll get to take responsibility and make an impact early in your career at NatWest Markets.
Please include a CV and covering letter on a single document.
Applications for this programme will be open until we receive enough applications to complete our hiring. When that happens, we’ll close the programme to new applications. It’s important to take the time to make sure you’re making the right decision about the programme you want to apply for (you can only apply for one Intern programme) but please complete your application as soon as you can to make sure you don’t miss out.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.