Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
- To be eligible for the NatWest Markets Quantitative Analytics graduate programme you’ll need to hold or be on course to achieving a Master’s or PhD in a STEM subject, or quantitative finance.
- We’re looking for passionate people, and innovative thinkers with the drive to succeed.
- You’ll have strong analytical skills and a basic array of technical skills with knowledge of coding
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to a changing workplace
About the programme
We pride ourselves on the professional support we offer our graduates, and the friendly community our graduates have shaped. Our goal is to get you to a desk as quickly as possible so you can learn the business first-hand and become an important part of the team. But before this, as a graduate trainee in Quants, you’ll learn a mix of technical market skills and gain practical knowledge of how to navigate our organisation.
We’ll reward you with a starting salary of £70,000 a year, and you’ll also have access to our flexible benefits package.
On this programme you can look forward to:
- Technical training across all product areas to round out your skills through online and face to face learning
- Access to industry leaders who give live talks on a host of wide-ranging topics
- The opportunity to network with peers and senior leaders, and develop the soft skills needed to succeed in your career.
About the business area
At NatWest Markets we’re creating something different, and we’re looking for people with the passion and creativity to join us.
We’re a growing business that values entrepreneurship and innovation, so you’ll get to take responsibility and make a real contribution early in your career. The Quantitative Analytics team develops quantitative models and analytical tools for derivatives and algorithmic trading, capital and other financial resources management, and is responsible for the analytics library and the risk engine for all asset classes.
Please include a CV and covering letter on a single document.
Applications for this programme will be open until we receive enough applications to complete our hiring. When that happens, we’ll close the programme to new applications. It’s important to take the time to make sure you’re making the right decision about the programme you want to apply for (you can only apply for one Graduate programme) but please complete your application as soon as you can to make sure you don’t miss out.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.