Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Testing Analyst, AVP
- You'll support testing activities to agreed timescales and costs to prove that solutions satisfy customer needs and business operating principles
- We'll look to you to help with the delivery of testing projects, identifying impact and managing resulting change
- Joining a collaborative team, you can expect great visibility for you and your work as you collaborate with a range of key stakeholders
What you'll do
As a Testing Analyst, AVP, you’ll be supporting the completion of system integration, user acceptance and regression testing within release schedule deadlines, and escalating issues identified during testing to make sure adequate resolution or workaround is implemented.
You’ll be proactively identifying areas for improvement, escalating through appropriate governance routes and working with others to ensure fit for purpose, client-centric solutions.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Providing support in highlighting all software and making sure that the test environment is fit for purpose through smoke or sanity testing
- Analysing testing requirements, working with colleagues to plan and manage the work necessary to perform and monitor testing for projects
- Reviewing, analysing and providing feedback on project documents to aid with the creation of test plans, test schedule and test strategy
- Producing test plans to detail the approach to the planning and execution of tests for a specific phase of testing aligning to the test strategy
- Establishing and building relationships to facilitate the achievement of goals and support the momentum of projects throughout the project lifecycle
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you’ll need at least 2 years' experience of market-wide automation tools, including Python, Selenium, Cucumber and Protractor. You'll also have working experience of Unix Shell scripting, SQL or PL/SQL.
We'll look to you to have an understanding of framework building using multiple methodologies, like data drive, test driven and business driven. You'll also have excellent verbal and written communication skills
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Experience of functional testing throughout the testing life and tools, like JIRA or Zephyr, for test planning and defect management
- Experience in non-functional testing-load, volume, stress, security, accessibility, compatibility, penetration and back-out
- The ability to gather and interpret information from a range of different sources, and in a number of different ways
- An understanding of how to be flexible, proactive and self-motivated coupled with an ability to multi-task under pressure