Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as Transaction & Pricing Oversight Manager
- Joining our Transaction & Pricing Oversight team, you’ll be responsible for best execution monitoring across NatWest Markets
- You’ll help to ensure the pricing for products such as FX spot, FX Forward, FXO, IR Swap, and other derivatives are fair and in line with governance for all aspects of price construction
- This role offers the opportunity to solve complex analytical problems to ensure fair client outcomes
What you'll do
As our Transaction & Pricing Oversight Manager, you’ll oversee the day-to-day activities of the wider Surveillance function and ensure that the compliance framework operates effectively in mitigating market conduct and other risks within appetite. You’ll also lead the implementation of the surveillance framework and monitor its effectiveness in mitigating conduct risk and meeting regulatory obligations.
In addition to this, you’ll:
- Review pricing provided via trading for various products, referencing markets, risk, model parameters, and associated inputs in line with best execution obligations
- Review the handling of orders and pricing of RFQs to ensure orderly market conduct and fair client outcomes
- Produce accurate and actionable MI for key stakeholders, presenting this information in an engaging manner
- Work closely with trading desks to develop and improve pricing outcomes and ensure a robust control environment
- Be at the forefront of new pricing and risk calculation methods to ensure the best execution framework reflects changes in the business
- Assist the team with technical activities and projects, such as the automation of the best execution monitoring
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with excellent problem solving and analysis skills, and a strong mathematical background, preferably with good knowledge in the disciplines of probability and financial theory. Knowledge of non-linear rates will be an advantage, as would a degree in a STEM.
We’re also looking for:
- Significant experience working in trading or on derivatives pricing models
- Product knowledge, particularly on FX Spot, FX Forwards, linear rates products, and interest rate curves
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A high degree of proficiency with Excel
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.