Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us a Debt and Ratings Advisory Corporates Associate
- You’ll be an integral member of NatWest’s Debt and Rating Advisory franchise for corporate assisting companies on their debt structure and credit rating
- Day-to-day, you’ll work across all corporate sectors and geographies in the UK, Western Europe, and the USA on acquisitions, divestments, and refinancing
- This is your opportunity to grow your own career portfolio by managing a portfolio of customers to provide service and support to your team with credit and advisory delivery
What you’ll do
In your new role, you’ll be providing accurate, relevant, and insightful input into client pitches and discussions, speaking about rating, debt structuring and capital structure while helping customers and driving client accuracy.
We’ll expect you to assist our clients through driving additional value from our client relationships by providing analytical research and support while managing the service proposition.
You’ll also be:
- Interacting with clients in the context of advisory mandates while working closely with capital market teams in the structuring and execution of transactions with rating implications
- Responding to client RFPs for advice while answering relevant client questions and developing client solutions
- Providing our customers with products and services that are best suited to their needs
- Proactively enhancing customer satisfaction and advocacy
- Collecting and organising industry specific information and summarising key themes in presentations
The skills you’ll need
We’re looking for someone with a passion for excellent customer service and a keen eye for detail.
You’ll also have the ability to work in an advisory capacity with multiple financing product partners, including investment grade bonds, private placements, leveraged finance and project and structured finance.
You’ll also need:
- Good organisation and multi-tasking skills to respond to shifting priorities on several simultaneous projects
- Experience of influencing colleagues and stakeholders
- Attention to detail and the ability to solve complex issues and problems
- Good analytical skills, including demonstrated knowledge of financial modelling and credit analysis
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.