Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in Poland and as such all normal working days must be carried out in Poland.
Join us as a Product Controller
- Hone your accounting skills and advance your career as you undertake complex financial and accounting issues
- You’ll identify improvements in processes to obtain efficiencies and improve key controls
- This is an opportunity to enhance your skillset while opening doors for career progression
What you'll do
As Product Controller, you’ll support the wider team in achieving objectives, project and process improvement initiatives, and collaborate with management in the review and challenge of team outputs. You’ll manage the calculations of statements and other financial reporting in line with business requirements, and work proactively with all internal and external stakeholders to resolve any issues around the process performed.
Through the course of your work, you’ll:
- Support with the resolution of all non-standard queries around processes performed
- Identify improvements in processes to obtain efficiencies and improve key controls
- Provide an accurate and timely service for the specific unit, while making sure that all outputs are validated and delivered in accordance with SLAs
- Establish and maintain excellent relations with internal and external stakeholders, and work proactively with them to resolve any issue around the process performed
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reporting and analysis, covering mainly revenue but also balance sheet
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you’ll need experience in a finance or banking environment with a good understanding of financial markets, including products, valuation and risk across asset classes. You’ll ideally have technical skills relating to VBA and SQL, and you’ll also be working towards, or qualified, with CFA, ACCA or CIMA.
We’ll also look to you to bring:
- Good accounting skills with experience gained in the financial services sector
- An understanding of the front to back setup within investment banking, including systems, processes and functions
- The ability to identify and resolve issues with minimum supervision and prioritise workloads in a pressured environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to build strong business relationships in a changing and fast paced environment, and work well as a team to meet objectives