Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in Germany and as such all normal working days must be carried out in Germany.
Join NatWest Markets as a Private Financing Sales Vice President
- We’ll look to you to contribute to the wider Private Financing Sales origination effort to deepen our relationships with financial institutions and sponsor clients
- With the opportunity to further develop an extensive range of skills and knowledge will come excellent exposure to NatWest Markets and its stakeholders
What you'll do
As our Private Financing Sales Vice President, you’ll be working on the origination, structuring and execution of financing and solutions transactions within the Private Financing business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively handling relationships with key financial institutions, specialist lenders, and sponsor clients
- Working closely with partners across the bank to deliver long term sustainable value and positive customer outcomes
- Supporting the senior members of the Private Financing Sales team in the origination and execution of our business across Europe, in particular Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
- Assisting with implementing the strategy across multiple dimensions, including customer offering, revenue targets, cost management, and balance sheet
- Taking reasonable steps to ensure that we continually provide high standards of customer service
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with a background in financial markets along with knowledge of the financial institutions and sponsors market in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. Ideally, you’ll have knowledge of pension funds and real money in GAS, and an understanding of structured products, asset classes, or other relevant product areas. Fluency in written and spoken German is essential, but other western European languages would also be highly desirable.
As well as this, we're looking for:
- Relevant experience in a front office role, preferably in customers sales or origination activities
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The integrity to build strong client relationships