Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Mobile Branch Customer Service Manager
- If you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service along with good banking knowledge, we’d like to hear from you
- We’ll look to you to deliver an exceptional experience to our customers who use our mobile branch banking services
- Crucial to this role will be your ability to complete our mobile branch driver training, which includes driver refresher training
What you'll do
Our Mobile Branch banking service provides local communities with vital access to branch banking needs. You’ll be acting as the first point of contact to customers in these locations, processing transactions, answering queries and identifying opportunities to help and refer them to specialists across the bank. We’ll also be looking to you to follow safe and secure mobile branch operating processes, making sound health and safety decisions for colleagues and customers using the service.
You’ll also be:
- Processing all customer branching transactions and making sure that customer records are up to date with the any outcomes and actions
- Developing relationships with customers to understand and meet their needs and using your knowledge to explain the benefits of our products and services
- Building and maintaining a thorough understanding of the local community, community hubs and key stakeholders
The skills you'll need
You’ll need to be over 25 to drive one of our Mobile Branch vehicles, and hold a valid driving licence. You’ll ideally already have a category C1 license, but if you don't we'll provide comprehensive training and cover the cost. It would also be an advantage if you already hold a Driver Certificate of Professional Competence.
Additionally, you’ll need:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to explain our products and their benefits in a meaningful way
- Completion of mobile branch driver training, including driver refresher training
- The ability to work independently and on your own initiative
What else you need to know
We’re here for our customers when it’s most convenient for them so you’ll need to work flexibly.
- Part time – 28 hours per week
- Permanent contract
- You’ll typically be working during branch opening hours 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday and rotational Saturdays, working hours will be discussed at interview
You'll enjoy a comprehensive structured training programme, and on-going coaching and support to enhance your development and open up progression opportunities. When you're ready and have mastered your current role, we’ll help take your career to the next level.
How we'll reward you
Salary: £22,410 per year
You’ll join on a competitive salary of £22,410 and in addition you’ll receive a contribution to help you save for retirement. You can choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle benefits through NatWest Group Benefits, our fully flexible reward programme. You will have a generous holiday entitlement of 33 days – you may be required to work bank holidays. Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.