Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in Jersey and as such all normal working days must be carried out in Jersey.
Join us as a Relationship Manager
- Join a dynamic team and control the strategic and daily support for client services, business development and relationship building
- You’ll be building a variety of business cases for projects and use these to estimate project needs and requirements
- Hone your relationship management skills by managing and maintaining existing client relationships and make sure that excellent client services are being delivered
What you'll do
This role will involve executing customer contact strategy, and delivering new business from the customer base. You’ll be developing your business plan for the portfolio and focusing on customer retention and acquisition.
You’ll also be:
- Managing customer relationships and aiming to exceed their expectations
- Improving the quality of information held on our customer base by enhancing and maintaining the quality of customer service review documents
- Developing strong working relationships with the relationship assistant team to make sure that our customers receive the best possible experience
- Collaborating with colleagues in other teams to make sure that existing customer relationships are strengthened and retained and opportunities for new business are identified
- Participating in the local community and at events to support existing customer relationships and provide enhanced opportunities for new business
The skills you'll need
To join us in this role, you’ll need strong relationship management skills and experience in a customer driven environment. We’re looking for someone with experience of dealing with highly influential customers who can achieve high levels of service every time.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Experience of delivering objectives and recognising new business opportunities
- Knowledge of credit processes and the ability to structure personal lending proposals
- The ability to work on your own initiative, be part of a team and encourage and motivate others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills