Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the Isle of Man and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the Isle of Man.
Join us as a Customer Service & Operations Analyst
- This is an opportunity to make a positive impact as a New Account Sanctioner, as you deliver successful customer and business outcomes
- You’ll be actively participating in initiatives to improve customer service, processes and procedures
- You’ll hone your existing analytical skills and be well positioned to advance your career in this fast-paced role
- If you want to work with us in Jersey, or the Isle of Man, and you don't already live here, you'll need to clearly state in your CV that you have the right to live and work in your chosen location to be considered for this role
What you'll do
In this key role, you’ll be providing crucial support to customers and colleagues in our contact centres. You’ll be responding to and investigating queries, providing support on business processes, policies and procedures and developing an understanding of customer and business needs in order to suggest improvements and increase efficiency.
You’ll also be:
- Identifying barriers to performance and coordinating improvements to enhance our efficiency
- Working closely with operational centres, providing coaching and support to increase efficiency and knowledge
- Acting as a liaison point between other teams to coordinate activities and mitigate the impact of incidents
- Keeping accurate records of day-to-day operations, logging incidents and identifying trends
- Reviewing manual or ineffective processes which could be automated or enhanced
- Maintaining a focus on improving our customer service and experiences
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have excellent planning and organisational skills, along with good attention to detail. You’ll perform well under pressure, and be confident in your ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining high levels of accuracy throughout. You'll lead by example by making decisions to keep the bank and our customers safe and secure.
You’ll also need:
- Experience of analysing and using performance data
- The ability to convey information in a simple and understandable way
- An understanding of contact centre operations and performance metrics
- Microsoft Office skills, including Excel