Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Decisioning Scientist
- You’ll contribute to the design, development and delivery of a highly effective multi-channel customer contact communication strategy, through the intelligent and safe use of data
- Your work will make sure that we proactively meet our customer needs and provide a seamless, personalised engagement across all journeys
- It’s an opportunity to build strong relationships with a range of stakeholders and work in a collaborative and supportive environment
- This role is available at associate level
What you'll do
As a Decisioning Scientist, you’ll be providing high-quality customer decisioning capability, supporting the end-to-end development cycle delivering timely, tailored and personalised content in any channel. You’ll collaborate with others to define and deploy a range of next best action (NBA) propositions within out decisioning capability. And, you’ll deliver these propositions across the full lifecycle of development, including opportunity analysis, design, implementation, execution and evaluation.
In addition, you’ll be:
- Partnering with relevant business areas, using data to optimise the customer contact strategy and maintain a positive working relationship
- Exploring data within a range of analytical tools and undertaking insight analysis to identify and design high impact NBA customer propositions
- Performing data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis and managing multiple deliveries concurrently
- Understanding and review the performance of NBA propositions and making recommendations and refinements to improve the customer contact solution
- Building and deploying NBA propositions into live customer facing channel environments through our decisioning capability
The skills you'll need
You’ll need to be educated to degree level in a numerate discipline or have equivalent, practical experience in an analysis related field. You’ll also need hands on experience with Pega, or an equivalent decisioning capability, and you’ll have an awareness of the Adobe Web Analytics toolset.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Good understanding of analytical or database querying software, data visualisation software, big data environments or using cloud environments for the analysis for customer propositions
- Experience of articulating and translating business questions using statistical or analytical techniques
- Good stakeholder management skills and an effective communicator, both verbal and written
- Experience of managing risks