Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Business Development, Digital FX VP
- This is an opportunity to establish yourself as an innovator in the FinTech world of investment banking
- You’ll grow a diverse and supportive network by collaborating with colleagues to develop digital solutions that meet the needs of our corporate and financial institution clients
- It’s your chance to shape the markets landscape, combining your interest in disruptive payments technology with your passion for great customer experiences to innovate our services and remain competitive in a change-driven world
What you'll do
As a Vice President in our Digital FX Business Development team, you’ll drive the growth of our transactional FX business by developing digital cross-border solutions for our corporate and financial institution clients in Europe.
It’s a highly-collaborative role, and you’ll work closely with our FX Sales teams and corporate banking relationship managers to ensure a seamless client experience. You’ll also get to work with our Digital and Commercial Product teams to make sure that your clients’ needs are matched throughout the sales, onboarding, and implementation process.
Day to day, you’ll be:
- Originating new strategic deals and relationships for transactional FX and payments solutions
- Leading client meetings to promote our wider product suite
- Distributing our international payments and transactional FX propositions
- Leading initiatives to broaden the reach of our international payment capabilities
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with experience of selling international payment or transactional FX services. You’ll need a background in sales origination too, either in an international payment’s organisation, transactional FX bank, technology solutions vendor, FX technology platform, or payments processor.
You’ll demonstrate a sound appreciation of transactional FX requirements and the competitor landscape. You’ll also combine an interest in disruptive payments technology with your passion for great customer experiences and solution-based sales.
You’ll also need:
- A good team ethic
- To be a self-starter, combined with the ability to work under pressure
- An organised and methodical approach to your work
- To be a great communicator, with experience of interacting with clients
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.