Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Finance Systems Analysis & Change Manager
- This is an opportunity for someone with experience in a financial systems environment to take on a wide ranging role
- We’ll look to you to provide strategic direction, analysis and design solutions for a wide range of Finance systems, data and processes
- You’ll have the chance to represent Finance at a senior level on various governance boards and make sure the interests of Finance are articulated and understood
What you'll do
This key role will see you producing analysis and recommending architectural, process and operating model options while understanding the bigger picture for Finance owned systems, data and processes.
Your role will also involve:
- Delivering analysis, architectural design and operating model presentations to senior management
- Engaging with finance stakeholders on non-finance sponsored projects
- Making sure Finance requirements are understood and delivered
- Facing off to project delivery and financial control teams, ensuring compliance with the agreed design
- Identifying key control steps within Finance end-to-end processes to ensure system integrity
- Maintaining a strong network of influential contacts and stakeholders throughout the function and other areas of the bank to make sure we are engaged early in change programmes
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for a qualified accountant, or qualified by experience, with relevant experience in a financial systems environment and a proven ability to work and lead under pressure. You’ll also have experience as a systems analyst, with detailed knowledge of databases, general ledgers and reporting tools.
You’ll have highly developed interpersonal skills and you’ll be results focused to maximise resources, prioritise activities, balance conflicting demands and motivate others.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Experience of working with stakeholders on mutual solutions
- The ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritise work to meet sometimes conflicting demands across different customers and systems
- The ability to communicate complex issues clearly and concisely to varying levels of colleagues
- Line management experience across projects, with the ability to coach and delegate to analysts
- Experience of managing project costs
Salary starting from £40,120 depending on location and experience"
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.