Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in Poland and as such all normal working days must be carried out in Poland.
Join us as a Data & Analytics Analyst
- This is your opportunity to take on a new challenge in data and analytics to help us shape our business in a well-established innovation culture with access to market-leading analytics tools
- You’ll be managing the analysis of complex data to find business issues and opportunities while delivering high-quality business solutions
- In this role, you’ll be able to broaden your career path, while building new skills and engaging with the latest ideas and technologies in data analytics
What you’ll do
As a Data & Analytics Analyst, you’ll be providing high-quality analytical input to support the development and implementation of innovative processes and problem resolution. You’ll be validating and documenting business and data requirements in line with key strategic principles.
We’ll look to you to interrogate, interpret, and visualise large volumes of data to identify, support and challenge business opportunities and find solutions.
You’ll also be:
- Performing data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing, and analysis
- Conducting and supporting options analysis, identifying the most appropriate solution
- Accountable for the full-traceability and linkage of business requirements of analytics outputs
- Seeking opportunities to challenge and improve current business processes, making sure the customer receives the best result
- Creating and executing quality assurance at various stages of the project to validate the analysis, improve data quality, identify data inconsistencies, and resolve them as needed
The skills you’ll need
You’ll need knowledge of business analysis tools and techniques, along with the ability to influence through communications tailored to a specific audience. Additionally, you’ll need to be able to use core technical skills.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- A keen eye for detail in your work with a risk-free based approach and controls focus
- Experience in business intelligence tooling, platforming, concepts, and benefits cases, such as Tableau
- Excellent organisation, planning and control skills and stakeholder management, engagement, collaboration, and requirements analysis skills
- The ability to coach and support more junior members of staff
- Outstanding analytic and problem solving abilities with knowledge in data management and support analytics