Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in Jersey and as such all normal working days must be carried out in Jersey.
Join us as a Client Support Administrator in Private Banking
- Working with a supportive and collaborative team, you’ll be helping with private banking activities and processes
- You’ll also be investigating queries, supporting business processes and procedures, and understanding the needs of our clients and the business
- With your dedication to excellent client service, this could be the ideal role for you
- If you want to work with us in Jersey, IOM, or Guernsey, and you don't already live here, you'll need to clearly state in your CV that you have the right to live and work in your chosen location to be considered for this role
What you'll do
Joining us as a Client Support Administrator, you’ll be working together to deliver the most successful outcomes for the business and our clients. You’ll respond to client queries and process, authorise and investigate transactions, while accurately collecting all the information needed to do this on time and to a high standard.
As you develop in your role, you’ll be regarded as a centre of excellence, proactively providing coaching and training to wealth manager assistants, team assistants, private bankers and other colleagues across the department.
As well as this, you’ll be:
- Participating in initiatives that help improve our service, processes and procedures
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships to drive high client retention and satisfaction
- Keeping up to date with financial markets and macroeconomic news and the business’ views of markets and asset classes, to effectively communicate to your colleagues and clients
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with excellent interpersonal and client relationship skills, along with technical knowledge of investment and financial planning products. You’ll bring a flexible and driven approach to your work, with a willingness to be part or a high performing team providing a continuous exceptional service.
You’ll also bring:
- Appropriate technical knowledge of investment and financial planning products
- Expertise in detailed client profiling, risk analysis and asset allocation
- Strong analytical and lateral thinking skills
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and the ability to articulate current views on the macroeconomic environments and financial markets
- Excellent Excel and client database management skills