Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Complaints and Fraud Manager
- This is a great platform to advance your career and showcase your extensive leadership skills
- You’ll be leading and motivating the people in your unit to deliver outstanding customer experiences and successful business outcomes
- You can expect to enjoy an engaging and fast-paced environment, as well as considerable stakeholder interaction
- We're offering this role for a period of 12 months
What you'll do
You’ll be overseeing the smooth running of your unit, creating and embedding a high performing culture of customer obsession, driven by a passion for exceeding customers’ expectations. We'll look to you to partner with teams, internally or externally within our supply chain, to help drive a sustainability focus across the business and deliver changes.
Day to day, you’ll be:
- Translating and implementing high level strategic plans into a series of achievable goals, objectives and priorities
- Driving the delivery of an outstanding customer experience, proactively improving service and sales figures through effective performance management
- Managing the relationship between your unit and other business areas, making sure that business impacting incidents are dealt with in a timely manner and cause minimal disruption
- Driving and measuring function and colleague performance to recognise success and identify and address development areas
The skills you'll need
To join us in this role, you’ll need extensive leadership experience and a proven ability to deliver outstanding results through others.
We’ll also be looking for you to demonstrate:
- Strong communication, interpersonal and people management skills
- Experience of leading and implementing change and managing projects
- A strong customer focus and experience in customer service delivery techniques
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple challenges simultaneously
- The ability to identify operational inefficiencies and provide practical solutions
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.