Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in Luxembourg and as such all normal working days must be carried out in Luxembourg.
Join us as a Depositary Services Officer
- We’re looking for someone to provide high-quality depositary services to our stakeholders that're in line with our Group’s policies
- Your responsibilities will include you undertaking daily stakeholder relationship management duties, while making sure appropriate billing procedures are followed
- If you have depositary experience, and want to be part of a growing and supportive team, this is a great opportunity for you
What you’ll do
In this role, you’ll be following up with stakeholders to obtain missing information and documentation, alongside providing feedback to the depositary services manager and senior depositary services officer. We'll also expect you to prepare year end confirmations for our auditors.
You'll help with the oversight activities of the fund management companies, including our third-party administration providers. You'll also perform cash flow monitoring and carry out fund accounting oversight, including the oversight of Net Asset Value (NAV), capital activity and fair value pricing decisions.
Additionally, you’ll be responsible for:
- Providing support to your peers while sharing knowledge across your team to drive consistent improvement
- Making sure that there’s appropriate administration in place for the depositary files
- Monitoring the ongoing Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) requirements and the investment activities of the funds
- Putting in place evidential standards and record management requirements
- Implementing and managing the document retention process for regulatory documents, contracts, communications, reviews and fund projects
The skills you’ll need
To be successful in this role, you’ll need good organisational and analytical skills, alongside knowledge of Luxembourg Alternative Funds and AIFMD regulations.
Furthermore, you'll have the ability to analyse and evaluate complex information to help with the decision-making process. Custody experience would be advantageous.
You’ll also need:
- An understanding of alternative investment strategies
- Great communication and stakeholder relationship skills
- Knowledge of banking activities within the funds industry