Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in Jersey and as such all normal working days must be carried out in Jersey.
Join us as an Assistant Director
- Working in Institutional Banking, you'll join a growing business area in RBS International and help manage a portfolio of Institutional Banking customers
- Day-to-day, you'll provide excellent customer service through your customer's journey
- This is your opportunity to become a trusted adviser as you build relationships with your customers to support them with the right business solutions that suit their financial needs
- If you don't currently live in Jersey, to be considered for this role, you'll need to specifically state in your CV that you have the right to live and work here
What you'll do
As an Assistant Director, you'll support the delivery of transaction execution and customer service for a dedicated portfolio of customers, providing excellent customer experiences throughout the sales and service journey while working closely with service providers and product specialists.
In this key role, you’ll act as the primary point of contact for a dedicated portfolio of clients, processing customer instructions and requests. You’ll be inputting customer information onto our systems accurately and in a timely manner.
You’ll also be:
- Preparing client correspondence, including complex credit applications
- Contributing to the coordination of workflow to deliver client satisfaction
- Working as part of a unified team and supporting other team members
- Analysing and interpreting enquiries to determine process instructions
- Managing customer service activities and process requests
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with an understanding of risk assessment, monitoring, and control processes across a range of customer scenarios. You'll need a broad knowledge of financial products and services and hold a relevant financial qualification.
In addition, you’ll have meticulous attention to detail and analytical skills with a good knowledge of institutional banking products and services.
You’ll also be expected to have:
- Experience in issue management and resolution and complaint handling
- Effective interpersonal, negotiation and networking skills that have been gained in a sales environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Knowledge of credit and risk processes and policies
- The ability to analyse complex financial information and identify creative solutions to meet customer needs