Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in Poland and as such all normal working days must be carried out in Poland.
Join us as a Customer Service & Operations Analyst
- An excellent opportunity has arisen for a customer focused, people person to join a supportive and collaborative team and support our high risk customers
- You’ll be investigating queries, supporting business processes and procedures, and understanding the needs of our customers and the business
- This role offers great career development opportunities with relevant training programmes and exposure for you and your work
What you'll do
Joining a specialist team, you’ll be working together to deliver the most successful outcomes for the business and our high risk customers. You’ll respond to customer queries and process, authorise and investigate transactions, while accurately collecting all the information needed to do this on time and to a high standard.
As you continue to develop in your role, you’ll support with process training and knowledge sharing across your team, working together towards success.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Accurately investigating your queries, raising with relevant parties, and escalating where needed
- Communicating with our high risk customers through email, letters and telephone calls
- Making sure processing is performed accurately and within an agreed turn-around time
- Participating in initiatives that help improve our customer service, processes and procedures
- Reviewing processing errors and customer complaints to help identify trends and training needs
The skills you'll need
You’ll need an in-depth understanding of the financial services industry, our customers and customer due diligence requirements including complex triggers and high risk industries.
We’ll also be looking for you to demonstrate:
- The ability to work accurately, to deadlines and with high levels of attention to detail
- Good written and spoken communication skils