Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in the Isle of Man and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the Isle of Man.
Join us as a First Point of Contact Support Officer
- Take on a new role in an exciting and dynamic team, offering vital support to clients with mortgage needs
- We’ll look to you to deliver high standards for each case you own, with proactive organisation and accurate records and file management
- This is an opportunity for you to develop your knowledge of mortgages and financial markets, in an environment where we take a real investment in your career progression
- If you want to work with us in Jersey, or the Isle of Man and you don't already live here, you'll need to clearly state in your CV that you have the right to live and work in your chosen location to be considered for the role
What you'll do
You’ll be directly supporting our mortgage specialists by providing research, analysis of data and drafting suitable solutions and reports. With excellent attention to detail, you’ll make sure that all reports, documentation and systems recording is technically accurate, compliant and provides the right outcomes for our client.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Analysing and interpreting client needs from documentation provided by mortgage specialists
- Providing appropriate research material to support client outcomes
- Preparing affordability analysis based on data provided by clients
- Preparing submissions to credit for approval
- Drafting suitability letters for mortgage specialists to review, approve and sign
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with experience in a banking or financial services environment and a broad knowledge of financial markets, products and services. You’ll also have the ability to work with high levels of attention to detail, alongside excellent problem solving and communication skills.
We’ll also expect you to have:
- Strong analytical skills and experience of interpreting data and making meaningful conclusions
- A track record of meeting quality assurance, service and risk targets in a regulated environment
- The ability to maintain high levels of knowledge of relevant internal advice processes and procedures
- A strong background in relationship management and customer service
- Good Microsoft Office and other technical systems skills