Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as an Artificial Intelligence Conversation Analyst
- We’re looking for a motivated individual to join our Cora Strategy and Innovation team to help us improve the knowledge and capability of Cora, our AI agent
- Day-to-day, you’ll future-proof how customers engage with us through the creation, development and scaling of our bank’s AI conversation assistants and help platforms
- If you’re looking for a new challenge, and are interested in keeping up-to-date with the latest research and trends to enhance Cora’s performance, this is the role for you
- This role is available for six months
What you’ll do
Your daily responsibilities will include you analysing customer conversations to identify areas for improvement, while monitoring and evaluating Cora’s performance. Alongside this, you’ll collaborate with other teams to make sure Cora reaches its success requirements.
We’ll look to you to support the design and testing of customer journeys within a digital- or voice-based conversational assistant. You’ll also review the conversation assistants Natural Language Understanding by editing intents and ground truths to improve performance.
In addition, you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing areas of our conversation assistants through data analysis, including journeys and new initiatives to support customers to self-serve through digital channels
- Working with stakeholders to understand our customers’ needs, using customer testing and data to design new journeys and experiences for our conversation assistants
- Validating data items and interactions between data items to make sure they’re fit-for-purpose on release, while making sure architecture principles are always followed
- Providing compliance through effective identification, escalation and the resolution of risks and issues
- Creating, troubleshooting and optimising data reports, dashboards and other tools, while supporting with key metrics, such as chat volumes and containment
The skills you’ll need
To join us in this role, you’ll need a background in AI and natural language processing, as well as experience of developing and deploying AI solutions. You’ll also have excellent problem-solving skills and will be able to work independently and collaboratively.
Not only will you have a good understanding of data analytics and experience of extracting value and features from large scale data, but you’ll have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, AI, a related field or equivalent experience.
You’ll also need:
- Experience of conversational AI platforms, including IBM Watson Assistant, building prototypes and testing out new technologies
- An understanding of deep learning methods, such as large language models, graph databases, including Neo4J, and Cloud architectures and technologies, like AWS
- Knowledge and experience of working with AI powered products and technology within AI, including machine learning to support and transform the customer experience
- The ability to design and build digital- and voice-based AI conversational journeys, including integrating APIs to build new features and journeys
- Experience in conversation design, journey mapping and user experience design and copywriting, alongside the ability to work with AI computer systems
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.