Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Data & Analytics Analyst
- This is an opportunity to take on a purpose-led role in a cutting edge Data & Analytics team
- You’ll be consulting with our stakeholders to understand their needs and identify suitable data and analytics solutions to meet them along with business challenges in line with our purpose
- You’ll bring advanced analytics to life through visualisation in a meaningful way for key stakeholders, giving you excellent recognition for your work
What you'll do
As a Data & Analytics Analyst, you’ll be using advanced analytics to develop business solutions which increase the understanding of our business, including its customers, processes, channels and products. You’ll be working closely with business stakeholders to define detailed business questions, problems or opportunities which can be supported through advanced analytics, making sure that new and existing processes are designed to be efficient, simple and automated where possible.
As well as this, you’ll be:
- Working in an Agile way within multi-disciplinary data and analytics teams, co-ordinating resources from across the team and the business to achieve agreed project and scrum outcomes
- Delivering data and analytics expertise and solutions, which brings commercial and customer value to business challenges
- Communicating data and analytics opportunities and bringing them to life in a way that business stakeholders can understand and engage with, supporting them to select the best approach for the business needs
- Using new tools, technologies and methodologies to carry out advanced analytics
- Sharing relevant updates with key stakeholders bringing together advanced analytics, data science and data engineering work that is easily understandable and links back clearly to our business needs
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with a passion for data and analytics together with knowledge of data architecture, key tooling and relevant coding languages. Along with proficiency in advanced analytics, you’ll bring an ability to simplify data into clear data visualisations and compelling insight using appropriate systems and tooling. You’ll also have good financial services knowledge, and the ability to identify wider business impact, risk and opportunities, making connections across key outputs and processes.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Strong knowledge of data management principles
- Experience of translating data and insights for key stakeholders
- Knowledge of data engineering, data science and decisioning disciplines
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.