Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in Guernsey and as such all normal working days must be carried out in Guernsey.
Join us as an Assistant Relationship Manager
- We’re looking for someone to make sure that we always conduct our business appropriately and particularly with regard to our reputation
- You’ll be supporting a relationship manager to undertake customer risk assessments in order to ensure compliance with relevant policies and procedures
- This is an opportunity to join the bank in a position where you can make your mark and progress your career
- If you want to work with us in Jersey, Guernsey or the Isle of Man and you don't already live here, you'll need to clearly state in your CV that you have the right to live and work in your chosen location to be considered for this role
What you'll do
We’re looking for someone to support senior relationship managers in providing an excellent service to our high net worth clients. You’ll also identify, record, investigate and resolve customer complaints in a timely manner.
You’ll also be:
- Making sure that we always act with the highest ethical standards and that our values are upheld at all times
- Supporting a relationship manager to undertake customer risk assessments
- Assisting with credit facility reviews, including new submissions and renewals
The skills you'll need
In this role, you’ll need to have a good knowledge of the financial sector and the competitive environment. This means you’ll also need to know about regulatory trends and developments in the economy, finance and banking marketplace.
You’ll also be expected to have:
- Experience of working in a relationship management role and working with customers on a daily basis
- Good communication skills at all customer levels
- Excellent time management and organisational skills