Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in Poland and as such all normal working days must be carried out in Poland.
Join us as a Financial Controller
- You’ll support the delivery of end to end financial control activity
- With excellent exposure you’ll enjoy networking with senior stakeholders across Finance
- Gain valuable experience and hone your expertise as you advance your career
What you'll do
As Financial Controller, you’ll establish and maintain strong working relationships with key customers and stakeholders, and deliver high quality and consistent financial, statutory, regulatory and management reporting outputs.
Day to day, you’ll:
- Undertake reconciliations, accounting, MI and control activities to support the ledger close, reconciliation, substantiation and reporting
- Support change initiatives, process improvements and in system implementations
- Work on the implementation of approved ideas for process improvements
- Maintain up to date procedural documentation
- Support systems testing, such as user acceptance testing and system or process improvement initiatives
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you’ll bring experience in financial accounting and understand revenue, balance sheet, costs and headcount measures. You’ll have gained experience in financial control, reporting processes and accounting, ideally from a banking or financial services environment.
We’ll also look to you to have:
- Excellent English both written and oral
- Excel advanced
- Ability to work according to tight deadlines
- The ability to make sound decisions to resolve problems daily
- An awareness of policies and external legislations, such as SOX, and risk and control frameworks within Finance
- Some experience of delivering core financial control and reporting outputs, including ledger close, balance sheet substantiation, statutory and management reporting