Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in the Isle of Man and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the Isle of Man.
Join us as a Relationship Manager
- Join a dynamic team and control the strategic and daily support for client services, business development and relationship building
- You’ll be building a variety of business cases for projects and use these to estimate project needs and requirements
- Hone your relationship management skills by managing and maintaining existing client relationships and make sure that excellent client services are being delivered
- If you want to work with us in Jersey, or the Isle of Man and you don't already live here, you'll need to clearly state in your CV that you have the right to live and work in your chosen location to be considered for this role
What you'll do
This role will involve executing customer contact strategy, and delivering new business from the customer base. You’ll be developing your business plan for the portfolio and focusing on customer retention and acquisition.
You’ll also be:
- Managing customer relationships and aiming to exceed their expectations
- Improving the quality of information held on our customer base by enhancing and maintaining the quality of customer service review documents
- Developing strong working relationships with the relationship assistant team to make sure that our customers receive the best possible experience
- Collaborating with colleagues in other teams to make sure that existing customer relationships are strengthened and retained and opportunities for new business are identified
- Participating in the local community and at events to support existing customer relationships and provide enhanced opportunities for new business
The skills you'll need
To join us in this role, you’ll need strong relationship management skills and experience in a customer driven environment. We’re looking for someone with experience of dealing with highly influential customers who can achieve high levels of service every time.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Experience of delivering objectives and recognising new business opportunities
- Knowledge of credit processes and the ability to structure personal lending proposals
- The ability to work on your own initiative, be part of a team and encourage and motivate others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills