Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Supply Chain Delivery Manager
- If you have procurement experience, this is your chance to make a difference and support our purpose through your work
- You’ll be supporting, developing and delivering innovative supply chain solutions that that align with our cost and risk appetite expectations
- Expect to raise your profile and enjoy great visibility too, as you collaborate with our colleagues to improve the customer experience and deliver a competitive advantage for NatWest Group
What you'll do
As a Supply Chain Delivery Manager, you’ll be developing and implementing joined-up, global supply chain strategies and solutions that incorporate the full contract life cycle across multiple spend categories, geographies, and business areas.
You’ll also be shaping and executing the development and management of our supply base in line with our strategy, including owning and developing key strategic suppliers on behalf of the bank, identifying potential new suppliers and managing and improving supplier performance.
In addition to this, you’ll be:
- Developing and leading strong networks across the supply market and other external organisations, including competitors, and developing deep insights and analysis
- Developing and building a deep understanding of the franchises, functions and business areas relevant to the successful supply chain strategy, and designing and delivering solutions that meet and challenge their requirements
- Implementing the stakeholder management strategy and delivering an excellent supply chain service to those stakeholders
- Planning and prioritising all available resource to ensure efficient delivery and management of the supply base in line with our objectives
- Undertaking contract and financial signing authority in line with published delegated levels of authority and regional variations
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to have experience of leading strategic and business critical supplier relationships and contracts to deliver sustainable improvements. You'll need commodity and supply chain market knowledge across a variety of supply chain categories too.
You’ll also bring:
- Knowledge of contract law and legal knowledge relevant to supply chain
- Experience of applying supply chain skills and techniques to positively disrupt business strategy and outcomes
- A proven track record in taking ownership for resolving issues within a supply chain services environment
- Experience of implementing a variety of supply chain models, such as offshore, outsourcing, utility and make versus buy
- Experience in cost and financial management
- Exposure to Agile ways of working
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.